Saturday, August 22, 2015

WishxDo



Do you ever just plan and plan and plan, but never do?

I do it all the time, say I'm planning on doing something, and never actually come to doing it. Write out the perfect formula, but never put it into action. I'm sick of talking about it and then being disappointed with myself, sick of being tired and crashing watching netflix (hello, I swear netflix has it in for me) and wishing I had done the things I love. Sick of wishing and hoping and complaining I have no time. 

So today I plan to do. No 'plan' just doing the things that bring life to my soul. The goal is to dedicate at least half a day a week to creating, to reading, to writing, to playing. 

Because in the end, does it really matter is my brain sees another episode of Arrested Development, or is it more important that I filled my soul and bought into existence something beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment